never . stop . being . you . #beeyou

Saturday 31 October 2015

October Love List

Heya buddies, 

Another month of 2015 is over - these posts make me realise how fast the year goes. Freaky how with my posts being a Wednesday and Saturday and its the very last day of the month - like that seems like a great coincidence to me. 
Instead of freaking out that its nearly Christmas, lets reminisce and look back on this month.

What I Watched:
(Fave TV Programme or Film)

This month would have to be Suits. I started watching this a while back but then life got in the way and I couldn't spend days and nights watching all the seasons I had missed on Netflix. I am now just finished season 3 and am away to start season 4. Ever time I watch it, I realise I wound be useless as a lawyer. Harvey and Mike in a suit… mmmmm yes please! Screw Mr Grey, I want Mr Specter. You just got Litt up! 




What I Snapped:
(Fave Photo)

This would be the photo from an October walk me and Chris did on the Deeside Line in Aberdeen. It was a lovely warm day and all the colours were starting to change from the green to the autumnal golds and oranges. It was a 6 mile walk by the end of it so a very active day for me with my back. 




Who I Loved:
(Fave Person) 

Well this one is easy this month as on the 9th it was 4 years that this nutter decided he wanted to keep me in his life as his better half. We’ve been through so much together and I genuinely don't know what I would do without him. Its been one hell of a year so far but I know that with him by my side I will get through it. Soppy couple moment I know but its true. 





What I Wore:
(Fave Piece of Clothing) 
Favourite but not the most fashionable, my RGU sports hoodie. I am almost finished at uni but I have wanted to get this for a while cause I’m cool like that. It is so freckin comfortable and cosy! I don't care if its not in the fashion mags, if you were as comfy as I am now then you would love it too! Who doesn't love a big baggy hoodie?!




What I Ate:
(Fave Food)

FIVE GUYS - EASY! If you haven't tried it yet - do and you will  understand!






What I Heard:
(Fave Song) 

Fight Song by Rachel Platten. What a motivational tune this is. I heard it one day and loved the tune and then listened closer to the lyrics and BOOM fave song! It’ll come on either on my Apple Music playlist or the radio or even just in my head and I cant help but belt it out. Don't know much of her music but this is defiantly worth being on the Love List. 






What I Used:
(Fave Product)

I recently bought my first ever Urban Decay products and I am glad I am now an UD’r. I got two products but the one I am choosing to put in my Love List. The Urban Decay Eye Shadow Potion Primer in the shade Eden. I haven't used eye shadow primers before but was tempted as I found through out the day the colour on my eyes would fade or clump together - not a good look. Found the Urban Decay counter in Frasers in Glasgow and though - why not?! And here we are. I would defiantly recommend this if any one is having the same issues. There are a few different shades and even an anti-aging one so find whats best for you and the look you want. 


That was my October Love List. Do any of you have these love’s in common? Let me know!

Keep Smiling…

x


#beeyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment