never . stop . being . you . #beeyou

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Happy Hello's & Tuesday Fun

HELLOOO EVERYONE!

A very excited hello from a happy little me. So I don't really have a topic in mind for this post so I think I am just gonna do a wee post about what my weeks been like - particularly today. Which I guess would be yesterday for everyone as it is Tuesday night and this post will be going up tomorrow. 

Today I spent the day with some of my closest friends having a right old girly day bridesmaid dress shopping. Not for me before everyone wonders but for my friend Hannah whose sister is getting married. Now, I am not a huge dress shopper type of gal but I couldn't pass off the opportunity spending the day with some bestie getting one of them ready for an exciting day in her families life. 

I could go on about how the day was and what we did but it is pretty self explanatory. We went to shops and she tried on dresses. There was lots of pulling and pushing and trying to find heads in multiple layers of fabric. If you’ve ever tried on dresses, you will understand. 

I guess what I loved most about today was, for the whole day, I didn't once have a panic attack or think about everything that has been stressing me out. It was a totally chilled out day - yay! For anyone who is going through a difficult time I would absolutely recommend a girly day. Even if its not completely your thing, getting out and doing something and having fun has made me feel awesome. It felt easier cause the attention wasn't on me, it was on Hannah. This made it easy to relax more as I didn't have to worry about people asking me loads of questions or worrying about keeping a happy face, it was just me being me. Yawns and all. 




Back to work tomorrow for a 7 day stint but got a good bunch of friends that I work with so will be an awesome week. 

Hope you all have had an awesome week and look forward to the rest of it.

Checking in again on Saturday, hopefully!

Keep smiling..

x


#beeyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment