never . stop . being . you . #beeyou

Friday 22 January 2016

The First Page.. Blogs about Books!

Welcome to my blog post about my reading habits,


Google
I’m not a great reader, never have been. I have an older sister, Izzy, who is a massive book fan. Anytime we were on holiday she would have her nose stuck into the book for pretty much the whole holiday. I am a very hyper child and usually got bored of reading and ran around madly finding different ways to fall and hurt myself or trying to get Izzy to play with me. It was great fun. 

However, now I am in the real world of adult life and worrying about bills, rent and food I have started to find comfort in the pages of these magical objects that entranced my sister so. If you guys have read my older blog posts you will now I am a huge Harry Potter fan, but, I am not all I seem. I have actually never read the Harry Potter books, only the films - horrible right?! So where better to start than the first page of JK Rowling’s world of wizards. 
Google

I have made my way through the first two books and am away to start the third - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Exciting times. To anyone who hasn't read them or doesn't see what all the fuss is about, I employ you to give them a go. The way they are written makes you want to read more, and if you have seen the films there is so much more you learn about the characters and the way they develop. Now, I am no book critic - far from it actually - so the blogs on my reading will just be my own personal opinion on the books, where I am in them and how I find the whole experience. 

Chapter one of the Prisoner of Azkaban is complete - and so we continue..

What are some of you’re favourite books? Any recommendations you have would be awesome!

Hope you enjoyed this short post, check in next Friday for the update!

Keep smiling..


x

No comments:

Post a Comment