never . stop . being . you . #beeyou

Monday 25 January 2016

Inspiration for the week.. Believe in yourself

Hey guys, 

I decided to start each week with an inspirational quote (usually ones I find on pintrest) blog. I was thinking of what I could do for a Monday blog, starting the week on a positive note I have found can totally change how the rest of the week goes so this weeks and the first quote I'm using is;
Pintrest 

This quote I found sums up everything I want to show in this blog. I was and still am someone who really struggles to see the positive in myself. Seeing it in other people is easy as pie but the moment I have to believe in myself I am Miss Negativity. Have any of you ever had a compliment and they argued with the person and what they said not believing it can be true about you? If so then you are not alone. I meet so many people who struggle to take a compliment and half the time thats because they don't believe something positive can be said about them. You can say the nicest things over and over again until you are blue in the face but it can just not go through to them. Thats where I think this quote is such an important lesson. Its about believing in yourself. We are our worst enemies at time. The devil’s advocate as to why we cant do something. Why wouldn't we? Its easier to be the negative one, not get hopes up, then be pleasantly surprised when something good happens. I have first had experience as to how that can be the quickest way to self destruction. 

So, I have decided this is this weeks lesson (if any). I have recently applied for a new job within my work and I am going to believe in myself and have confidence that I can do this. If we let people tell us we cant do something or worse if we tell ourselves we can’t do something we will be knocked down at every hurdle. Lets all try and pick ourselves up and drown out the world and its negativity and believe in ourselves! We will be unstoppable. 

Thats all for today, have a fabulous week and let me know if your views on todays inspirational blog post.

Speak soon!

Keep smiling..


x



No comments:

Post a Comment