never . stop . being . you . #beeyou

Friday 14 August 2015

Hey Everyone..

I am Eilidh Bee and this is my blog! 

So I thought it would possibly be a good idea to give wee blurb about what this is gonna be about and who I am. I am a 21 year old “student” in the big shiny - but very very grey - Aberdeen. I work part time and hang out with friends as much as I can in between university work and money earning work. I have a better half, I would like to say he keeps me sane but I think I'm driving him crazy so together we seem to be working well. I am known for my Eilidhisms (being my random turn of phrase'zzz). Woah those zzz got me thinking about pizza, one of my favourites! 

Anyway, about this blog and my (hopefully) vlogs that will be coming. I have seen loads and loads of blogs and vlogs recently - thanks to my lovely chummy Sarah (check her out on YouTube and blog spot!) - and I've decide all my random thoughts should maybe try an get down on paper and caught on camera. It will probably be a mix of make up videos and reviews, things throughout the day that make me giggle, baking winning and fails, some musical interludes and loads of other things that reminds me to “bee eilidh” and smile! 

You'll see a wee hashtag popping up all over my blogs and vlogs and it's currently on my YouTube page which is #beeyou … it's my little hashtag linked to bee_eilidh to remind everyone that no matter what life throws at you or who's around just #beeyou! 

If this sounds like something you want to check in with, there will be blogs coming as regularly as I can (I'm a bit of a scatterbrain) and would love for you guys to get involved..

And on that note… 

Keep smiling

Love you all 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment