never . stop . being . you . #beeyou

Sunday 16 August 2015

21 Things That Make Me Eilidh Bee

Welcome back everyone, 

I've decided to post a "things about me" post just to give you all an idea of who I am and what I like. 

I've also decided to try and commit to having new blogs up on a Monday and a Thursday so keep posted - this may change but I will try and do 2 a week.. Hope you all enjoy this post.

Love you all 

x

#beeyou


21 Things That Make Me Eilidh Bee

  1. I’m small or as I call it snacksyz 
  2. I am one chip short of a happy meal
  3. I can literally and do frequently link sentences in conversations to a song - its a serious problem #eTunes 
  4. If I was to relate myself to any fictional character it would 100% be Dory from Finding Nemo - Ellen you are awesome
  5. On that note of fish, I have the shortest attention sp… OMG CHOCOLATE!.. Eh sorry, where was I.. 
  6. My significant bother *cough* other..  means everything too me - we are not a couple for soppyness but this boy keeps me sane, actually I think I drive him crazy but same difference right?
  7. My friends are my world! I’ve been lucky enough to meet so many amazing people throughout my ventures and don’t know what I would do without them to make me laugh or listen to me cry - love you guys (you know who you are)
  8. I am obsessed with make-up! Currently loving MAC but looking at branching out and trying new brands so if you guys have any recommendations or favourites let me know!
  9. I am known for my Eilidh-ism’s - this basically is a term my friends came up with to describe the amount of random stuff that can escape from my mouth unfiltered and unprovoked at any given time in any situation.. (official oxford definition right there)
  10. I swear I am secretly a genius just everyone sees it as crazy - Alby Einstein, you feel me!
  11. I only got glasses a year or two ago and people find it weird to see me without them - EVEN MY SISTER!! 19 YEARS IZZY! 
  12. I am a major foodie! Whether its pizza, chicken (I like chicken @BlogsVlogsEtc), pasta, burger, noodles - if its tasty its in my tummy
  13. Following food, a good cuppa tea is always welcome! English Breakfast, Earl Grey or good traditional Tetley - I love them all.
  14. M&Ms - cause they deserve a sentence all to themselves #sofeckinggood 
  15. DROPPING A PERSONAL BOMB - LOOK OUT… I am a rather insecure wee soul, reassurance from my family and friends is a constant issue of mine. Throughout this blog, I have constantly been asking Chris if its okay - he is now ignoring all questions.. 
  16. Not only do I love my actually real life friends, I love the 90’s hit TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S! I have all the individual box sets for each season and the white box set of all episodes and added features, its an obsession I am not ashamed to have, after all its what makes me Bee Eilidh #beeyou 
  17. I don’t like silence, not always consciously but on numerous occasions it has been pointed out that if there is ever a silence while I’m around I quickly break it with my constant jukebox playing in my head or a random Eilidhism.. #librariansworstnightmare
  18. I have a HUUUGE family! My mum and dad separated when I was just a wee tot and as a result I have the biggest, noisest and best family ever and I love them all!
  19. My favourite feature of myself is my eyes.. they have little brown splodges in them and different colours appear depending on what mood I’m in - total give away but hay, what you see is what you get
  20. Following that last comment, I am very outspoken.. I can swear down I never intend to offend someone (but if I did, trust me you would know) its just I say whats on my mind. Many people think I lack the filter in my scrambled brain that tells you whats acceptable to say out loud and whats not - honest is the best policy though
  21. My goal for each and everyday is to make at least one person smile a day, smiles are contagious - lets spread them across the world! 




No comments:

Post a Comment