never . stop . being . you . #beeyou

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Back to Blogging - Update on Life

Hey everyone, 

Sorry its been a while since my last post I’ve had a pretty mental September so far so just haven’t had the time to write a blog or edit/film a video so my apologies.

I thought I would just do a short blog to let you know what life has been like recently and just a catch up with you all! 

Hope you’ve all had a great September - I can’t believe its already almost over, the dark nights are creeping in! Guess that means time to get the boots on, the scarfs ready and the blankets warmed up. Living in Scotland means we tend to have seasons of cold, slightly less cold, a day of sunshine and winter! You’d think having lived here for 21 years I’d be used to it but nope, still not ready to give up the sunshine and summer nights. Least Pumpkin Spice Lattes area back - still haven’t had my first one so need to get my butt to Starbucks!

My life this month has been pretty busy. I had two family birthdays and my graduation ball within the first 3 weekends, this one is going to be the first with nothing on except work. Its been busy but fun seeing everyone. I have a huge family (as I mentioned in my 21 Things blog) so there was a whole heap of catching up to be had with everyone. I have cousins that live over in Denmark so I don't get to see them often and everyones growing up so fast it makes you realise how much you need to appreciate each moment with the people you love.

Oh soppy much! Moving on.. I have been busy with work recently so feel like I’ve missed out seeing my buddies for a while but hopefully now the busy month is over I’ll have some more time. As much as I am sad to see the sunshine go, I can’t help but get excited about the winter months. I am a total seasons greeting type of person. Also, HALLOWEEN! I was in Hobbycraft the other day (which is like an arts and crafty shop) and they had a whole section for Halloween. It reminded me of when I was a kid and used to go to friends house for Halloween parties playing games and eating LOADS of sweets! Why is it not acceptable to do this as a grown up?!  No fair. 

On another note, I have been thinking about getting fit and eating healthy. I have a bad back, as you guys will get sick of me saying, so sometimes I feel like a 91 year old lady waiting for her zimmer frame to help her walk and I as talking to my dad who always has wanted me to lose wait for my health and I think seeing me sore makes him want me to get fit even more - its how he shows me he loves me, ranting about things. So I am going to try and make an effort to eat better and get to the gym (or rather swimming cause I prefer that) and I think one thing that will help will be blogging about it so if you guys have any tips or tricks or even motivational things that have helped you get through something tough let me know - I’d love all the support I can get to get me there! 

So yeah, thats been my life this month. Sorry I’ve not been around much but hoping to get back on track now! 

Speak soon,

Keep smiling..

x


#beeyou


2 comments: